A Healthy Environment
Did You Know?
- EnviroMist and EnviroAir were created in conjunction with Dr. Erick Venturelli, an international expert in essential oils and formulating natural products.
- The work horse in the formulas are emulsifiers that attack and trap polar particles and molecules, which the scientific name for this chemical action is Adsorption.
- Things captured:
- Polar molecules like ammoniac, formaldehydes, alcohols, smoke fumes, and ashes
- Carbon particles from pollution and car pollution
- Bad smell from polar molecules
- Made from a blend of organically sourced plant extracts that eliminate odors and has antibacterial properties.
- When using EnviroMist, mix it in a spray bottle (add water first to limit frothing), spray on surfaces or in the air, and let it dry. Do not wipe off any surfaces you spray.
- For on the go or travel, get the 50 ml spray bottle; mix your EnviroMist formula and fill up your spray bottle.
- Using the EnviroAir system helps maintain clean, fresh air
- There’s a sleep version of EnviroAir that cleans the air as well as promoting relaxation with essential oils like lavender and ylang ylang.
You can use these products at home, in your office, and on the go.