Graduation is Around the Corner!
I have a graduating senior this year and I took a peek at the Heritage Makers Template Gallery and got inspired and wanted to share some of the designs, ideas and inspiration with you. Whether you are the parent or grandparent of a graduate or you just want to make a nice gift for someone you know who is graduating, Heritage Makers makes the gifts that make people feel really special.
Let’s break GRADUATION into four parts:
1. Memories – The graduate is leaving home. Create a book with all the photos from the first day of school to their senior year! Or maybe you want to create a few canvases of the special memories to hang in your home so you can always remember those sweet growing-up years.
What about this poster? I plan to take the lyrics from one of our favorite songs and make my daughter a book or canvas with photos from when she was growing up. (I know I need a box of tissues when I read it!)
I highly recommend the 12 x 12 lay-flat book to showcase all your grad’s wonderful photos through the years. I did one for my son and it is a treasure!
2. Gifts for the Grads – Make it really special by making it personal with our awesome mugs, canvases, & posters. Just go “shopping” in the template gallery. This was one of my favorite gifts I saw. And what a price!
I also made this mug for all my daughter’s graduating BFFs and I plan to fill it with Hershey Nuggets wrapped in these address labels. So inexpensive but fabulous!
3. Graduation Party – You can easily take your graduation celebration up a notch or two with Heritage Makers! Start with a graduation announcement. I liked this simple design. Be sure to look at the large quantity discounts for cards if you need to order lots (note: large quantity discounts is for cards mailed to you and not cards mailed for you/direct ship). Prices as low as $0.38 for 8×4 size cards.
Look at this custom banner you can make in a jiffy! When it arrives just cut it out and put on a string to decorate the house and make things festive. Be sure to use your grad’s school colors!
Just look at this simple project! Swap out the colors and photos and use as cake or cupcake toppers, tags or even just spread around the table. The graduate will feel so special!
Check out this simple to make sign-in book where guests and school friends could write a little note.
Don’t forget to make some cards that the graduate can use as thank-you notes to teachers and others who gave gifts and who were an influence in their lives.
4. Sending Them Out into the World – Check out this inspiring poster, or you can design your own, for their dorm room.
I am planning on making a very simple recipe book with my grad’s favorite meals.
Don’t forget to check out Snap2Finish for more ideas. One of my favorite gifts to give a child who is leaving the nest is a pillowcase with photos on it to remember home!
Our digital photo gifts and books make giving fun and our template gallery makes it easy! Our thousands of digital art collections make it fun to customize your project to be just how you want it to be!
One last thing: check out the extra savings through April, just for you! Thanks for being a part of Heritage Makers!
– Candi May, Brand Ambassador for Heritage Makers