Start Your New Year with Youngevity
We’re all excited for what’s to come in 2021! Find out about new updates, upcoming events and more. Plus, we’ll look back at what we’ve accomplished in 2020.
Better Health Program Updates and 2021 Plans
We’ve updated the structure of the Better Health Challenge website to make it easier to get registered and find all the assets! We now have getting “Getting Started” guides, “Captain guides Guides” (if you’re doing the challenge as a team), and Fitness Logs. We’ve also updated the kits in each of our three programs.
- New Emphasis for Weight Loss—Sleep!
- Continued Support on Social Media
- Motivation Monday, Workout Wednesday, and Foodie Friday! Lots of great inspiration to keep you motivated. Plus, we will bring you more great challenges throughout the year.
Don’t Miss the January Event!
The Transformation & Celebration event in January is jam-packed with education, inspiration, cooking tips, and even a plank throw-down! If you didn’t already get your Health Kits in December—get them now—so you can take full advantage of the training and information we’ve got prepared for you. We’re going to help you map out your health plan for the new year, to make 2021 the healthiest year yet! Register TODAY for this FREE event!
BTT 2.5 – We’ve made some improvements to our stable product with ingredients that will support optimal health. A few differences in BTT 2.5 are:
- The VitaminD is cholecalciferol.
- Beet Root Powder is 500 mg
- Folate source is from MethylFolate, which is very good for people that have the MTHFR Gene variant and are not able to metabolize Folic Acid well.
Collagen Peptides Joint Health Support – Delivers nutrients that specifically target tissues in and around the joints including cartilage, ligaments, and tendons. It provides the five main collagen types (I, II, III, V, and X) plus hyaluronic acid, turmeric, MSM, glucosamine and more for complete joint health support
BeneYou Pre+Probiotics – This blend of five probiotic bacteria strains (good bacteria) promotes a healthy microbiome (gut ecosystem). And it’s also supported by two prebiotic fibers that feed the good bacteria our probiotic strains produce.
Rewards Program Updates
In 2021 we plan to roll out this rewards program to a number of additional countries who have been clamoring for access to this new Rewards program. Our goal is to have this points program rolled out in Australia, and New Zealand by, or before, the end of Q1, 2021. And yes, we’ve got our sites set on Mexico as well!
YOUNGEVITY GO2 APP
The YoungevityGo2 App is home to all our sharable marketing materials in one place. You can share them by any means you like–whether that’s on social, text messages, email–your only limit is the contact list you bring into the app. We also have all our app training videos in the training section of the app so you can leverage it for all its worth. Plus this app is not only in the app store as a downloadable, take-it-with-you-anywhere solution, but it’s also available as a web-based, desktop solution.
The YoungevityHealthQuiz is 100% based on Doc’s foundational philosophy of health & nutrition. By the end of this health quiz, our algorithms will go to work so that you and your prospects will receive PERSONALIZED product recommendations, based on your answers throughout the quiz. Plus, it’s also sharable from within the app, and it’s replicated, so you never have to worry about the traffic you drive into that health quiz being tied to you–it always will be.
VIRTUAL EVENT PLATFORM
2020 threw all of us a curveball and our team had to shift one of our biggest, most exciting annual events—our CONVENTION—to to a 100% virtual event in a matter of months. So we got to work and built a Youngevity Virtual event website platform, full with ticketing activation and behind a login- gate. We created a super easy user experience with a chat interface to keep us all connected while staying safely apart. We’re also looking forward to continuing to bring you more virtual events with training, amazing speakers and enhanced tools to help you thrive.
We’re in the business of helping you grow your business and the updates made in the last few years are helping to do just that. If you haven’t been to Youngevity.com in a while you may notice the following:
- An Improved Autoship management
- A Better product search with the ability to add-to-cart right from search results
- A brand-new checkout and enrollment experience
- New ratings and reviews experience so you can post your praise for the products you love and want to tell others about. You can now rate and review a product, share it on social media, post a photo and even videos.
- Homepage refresh including Top Selling products at the top of the homepage, what’s trending, our campaigns and promotions and so much more!
- This new homepage is available in the US, only, but will be rolling out in localized versions to other markets within Q1.
- There’s more! → COMING SOON: You’ll see a redesigned navigation to help identify key areas of the website, clearly label icons, make search more prominent, and make shopping more mobile friendly.
WATCH THE FULL NYE KICKOFF BELOW