Opportunities to Share
This week I listened to a Youngevity call that reinforced the opportunity we have to earn some extra income while sharing our passion. Most of us LOVE to inspire people to create projects with their photos but we have also benefited so much from the health products that we enjoy sharing those experiences as well.
In the nearly five years I have been at Youngevity I have tried several different strategies to find new people who need help and inspiration. Here are a few of those ideas :
· Year in a Snap monthly classes using the Year in a Snap collection.
· Miracles and Milestones workshop – participants captured stories using the journal cards from the Miracles and Milestones collection.
· Faithbooking classes for Mothers of Preschoolers and other women’s groups.
· Open house at my home showcasing photo products and health products.
· Facebook parties (that I participated in with guests).
· “Regular” home parties and workshops.
Currently, Suzanne and I are working on a program to help people “get it done.” We will share details soon but this will be one more way for all of us to reach more people who are overwhelmed with their photos.
I am also working on Zoom calls specifically for people who don’t know how to get started with their photos. Each participant will receive personal consultation so that we can solve their unique photo dilemma.
I would love to hear from all of you regarding your endeavors and strategies for making people’s lives better with our products and information. Thank YOU for all your pioneering efforts!
-Rhonda Anderson, Ambassador for Our Memories for Life