8 Steps to Getting Started
To play all November 2017 videos in order: Click Here
Visit Youngevity Videos for more videos
1. How to have a great product experience with Sanjeev Javia
When people start with a great product experience, they’ll likely order for life. Here are some winning tips from our very own Scientific and Athletic Advisory Board Member, Coach Jeevers, on how to assist people in getting the most out of their products.
2. Develop a strong why with Paul Kroto
It’s been said that a strong why will get you through any how. Our 2017 Trainer of the Year, Paul Kroto, will help you get crystal clear on why you are building with Youngevity.
3. The power of your contact list with Dr. Corey Gold
Your business will never get off the ground without creating a good contact list. Youngevity Ambassador Dr. Corey Gold will share his expertise on building a great contact list to help you get results.
4. Inviting and the coffee shop interview with Denice and Tom Chenault
Inviting can be intimidating for anyone. Fear and anxiety can hold you back and limit you. Ambassadors Denice and Tom Chenault are here to take the scariness out of inviting so you can do more of it.
5. The earning power of the Youngevity compensation plan with Scott Fardulis
It’s so important to for your new people get rewarded for their hard work. Even just a few hundred dollars can make a big difference in someone’s life. Ambassador Scott Fardulis explains the ins and outs of getting people into powerful compensation quickly.
6. Why it’s important to get people started right with Raymond and Yolanda Brown
Once someone joins Youngevity, the clock is ticking. You have a limited amount of time to get them started. Raymond and Yolanda Brown, 2016 Trainers of the Year, will teach you the basics of getting people going right away.
7. How to stay connected the right way with Sheryl Morley
How can you stay connected, yet productive at the same time? It’s time to be picky about how you spend your time. Ambassador Sheryl Morley knows how to stay focused and get things done, even on the busiest of days.
8. Setting the tone in your first 30 days with Alex Theis
The tone you set for your new people can last far beyond their first 30 days. What habits and results are critical to early success? Alex Theis talks about the vital pieces you need for a successful first 30-60-90 days.