Youngevity is proud to announce that a number of our video segments have been awarded 2017 Telly Awards. The Telly Awards is an international premier award honoring outstanding local, regional and cable TV commercials and programs, as well as the finest video and film productions and online commercials, videos and films. Winners represent the best work of the most respected advertising agencies, production companies, television stations, cable operators and corporate video departments in the world.
This year, the Telly Awards received over 12,000 entries from the U.S. and 5 continents. The entries were judged by a prestigious panel of 600+ accomplished industry professionals, each a past winner of a Silver Telly. The judges rated each submission on a 10-point scale. Generally, 7-10% of entries earn a “Silver Telly” statuette with a score of 9.0 or higher. Entries with an average judge score of 7.0 to 8.9 are awarded a “Bronze Telly” statuette for outstanding achievement. Entries do not compete against each other. Rather, they compete against a high standard of excellence.
What makes this even more exciting is the 3 Silver Tellys awarded to Youngevity included videos that focused on our community activities and service through the Youngevity Be The Change Foundation. All of these videos are great tools you can use to help grow your business. You can easily share them by clicking on the paper airplane icon on each video.
The videos honored were:
- “Youngevity Be The Change Foundation: My Story Matters” Covering “Be The Change Day” at last year’s Salt Lake Convention.
- “Youngevity Heroes 2016 – Stan and Laura Dennison” – a video honoring Stan and Laura Dennison as 2016 Youngevity Heroes.
- “Youngevity Be The Change Foundation: Mike Glenn Basketball Camp For the Deaf and Hard of Hearing“
In the Bronze category, Youngevity earned Telly’s for the 7 following videos:
- “Youngevity Mineral Mine Tour“
- “Rebound Award: Asif Chisti“
- “Rebound Award: Brian Baum“
- “Why Social Selling Works“
- “Success Story – Dr. Luis & Evelia Arriaza”
- “CLR Roasters”
- “Year in a Snap”