Introducing our NEW Checkout 2.0!
We’ve made exciting updates!
We are excited to announce the launch of our NEW Checkout 2.0! This new update was designed to help improve the checkout experience of all customers and distributors.
Our biggest goal is to help you meet YOUR goals and qualifications by simplifying the checkout process. Thanks to your continued feedback about Youngevity.com—both the good and the bad—we believe that these new features will help you achieve your business goals.
In addition to your feedback, we did our own research. We looked at what others do from a best-practices perspective, analyzed drop-off zones during checkout, looked at heatmaps, and conducted user testing on our former checkout versus checkout 2.0 concepts. We believe with the updated checkout process, we have resolved many of the issues with the former checkout.
Here are the concerns we addressed:
- Our customers are so close to purchasing, and then they abandon their cart at checkout
- There is confusion during the checkout process
- Why can’t people become a PC or Distributor during checkout?
- Why can’t we sign up for autoship during checkout?
New features include:
An improved user experience at checkout…
BV/QV clearly labeled & calculated…
Multiple ways to become a Preferred Customer or Distributor during checkout process…
Ability to sign up for Autoship during checkout…
To recap, here’s what we’ve improved:
- Intuitive / easy to navigate
- Mobile friendly
- Minimized steps and improved the process
- Allow for:
- Retail customer checkout + saved account info (i.e. registration)
- Signup as PC upon checkout
- Signup as Distributor upon checkout
- Autoship setup upon checkout
- Login to existing account before proceeding to checkout
Plus, now you can customize your own enrollment kit! This feature allows users to shop & add an enrollment sku to their cart (i.e. before signing in) as first step to signing up. So now, enrolling is just as easy as shopping!
We hope these enhancements will enable you to achieve your goals!