A Look Back and Forward
Happy New Year! As many of you know, our New Year’s Eve call is one of our favorite Youngevity traditions. It’s the perfect moment in business and in life when we take stock, with gratitude, of the year that has passed, and welcome the new year with optimism and excitement. We’re excited to recap 2021 with you and let you know what exciting things we have in store for 2022!
Let’s start with a look back at some highlights for 2021:
- First, we had 4 amazing virtual events to highlight recognition, better health, and our connection to each other. Each one focused on a specific theme that made it a fun and entertaining experience. Some of our favorite moments were the featured speakers. They gave us some incredible mindset training that have helped us focus on business and lifestyle goals.
- Our new Homepage layout with monthly updates. Featuring things like events and new products.
- Our NEW 90 For Life video in English and Spanish, plus, a NEW Spanish landing page. This is a cornerstone product line for Youngevity, and the updated video highlights how relevant it is for everyone! This is a must-share marketing tool.
- New product landing pages: Collagen Landing Page, Selenium Landing Page, Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies, and our Autoship landing page. Of course, we’re working on many more, because these improved pages help you tell our amazing product stories.
- Checkout 2.0 improvements and launch in AU & NZ.
- Introduction of all-new website site navigation that makes it easy to quickly access product categories.
- Continued rewards program, with the enhancement of different email reminders promoting points to redeem, double rewards products, and latest trending products.
- New automated email sequences, including cart recovery efforts (for cart abandonments), browse recovery to bring browsers back to the site to become buyers
- Updated product listings on the website to include both add to cart AND add to Autoship buttons, plus improvements made to sort-by feature
- Different Gift guides throughout the year with beautifully designed social squares, banners and landing pages to help you grow your business.
- Thousands of reported pounds lost and health transformations from the participants in the Better health Challenge, and new Individual and Grand Champ Team winners announced.
- Successfully managed the supply chain dance to keep as many products as possible flowing through the system, even in unprecedented outages.
- New and improved BTT 2.5 formulas.
NEW PRODUCTS LAUNCHED IN 2021:
We are also excited to get back to what we love to do, and that’s developing incredible, high-quality products. This year, we had a few that we were really excited about.
Collagen Hair, Skin & Nails
Collagen Peptides – Hair, Skin & Nail Support delivers an exclusive combination of collagen types I & II, botanical antioxidants, and essential vitamins & minerals (including Biotin) that help support the health of hair, skin & nails. The unique type I fish collagen has been found to improve skin elasticity and may improve skin complexion. Plus, it combines skin supporting nutrients including Biotin, Vitamin B 12, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and a variety of antioxidants to support healthy aging.
Muscadine Tincture & Soft gels
Nature’s Pearl® Premium Muscadine Grape Seed Oil & Soft-gels deliver higher amounts of polyphenolic antioxidants than any other grape seed on the market. Muscadine grape seeds contain over 100 powerful phenolic compounds, rich in nutrients that may support a healthy heart, healthy joints, healthy brain function, and many other aspects of health.
- Muscadine Grapes contain an extra chromosome that helps protect the fruit and seed
- Rich in omega chain fatty acids
- Higher in polyphenolic antioxidants than any other grape
Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies
Our Apple Cider Gummies Feature:
- 500 mg of Apple Cider Vinegar per serving, so you get all the benefits of apple cider vinegar in a tasty gummy!
- Probio-max probiotic powder for extra digestive and immune support.
- Antioxidant-rich black currant for extra nutritional support.
More products coming in 2022 so stay on the lookout! It will be exciting to see how we expand on the gummy line with the manufacturing happening at our Khrysos facility.
And now a look forward into 2022:
BETTER HEALTH CHALLENGE
Every year, the Better Health Challenge inspires many of our community members make healthy lifestyle changes that have helped so many reach their health goals. This year is no different! In fact, what you’re going to see this year is the Better Health Challenge more integrated into our regular conversations and programs.
To kick off the year, we’ve got a great tracker for January to help you be intentional with good things for your health like movement, water intake, sleep, and more. Find your copy at our Youngevity Blog, and use it to help keep you on track.
Find the blog and tracker here: https://youngevityrc.com/blog/new-years-eve-2022-refresh-your-routine/
REFRESH YOUR Routine
This year we’re going to be offering ways throughout the year that you can REFRESH YOUR ROUTINE.
What does that mean? It means we’re taking the lead in our health, our business and our well-being—not just sitting back letting things happen as they may. Being purposeful with your daily habits has a tremendous influence on the feelings of stability and well-being. Here are some of the ways we’re going to help you refresh your routine:
- Product Partners – are you maximizing the benefits of our extensive product line? We’ll feature product pairings that work great to support your health and wellness—maybe some combos you haven’t tried before.
- Movement Matters – we’ve heard it before, but movement is key to better health. It doesn’t have to be hard. In fact, it should be fun! We’ll bring various new movement challenges and training for you to add to your routine!
- Business Builders – is your sales pitch a little dusty? Are you forwarding information to your customers instead of really understanding what their needs are? We’ll bring you updated ways to reach out to your customers and potential team members, to refresh your business routine.
Each month we feature something new to focus on, within the three categories above: Product Partners/Nutrition, Movement and Business Building.
REACH THE BEACH
Now, let’s finally get to what many of you have been waiting for, and that’s bringing back trips! Yes, we are ready to slowly get back to in-person events and so that’s going to look a little different this year. Instead of one big trip, we’re going to be taking a few promotional trips this year with smaller groups. Each will be tied to a specific promotion where you’ll get the opportunity to earn your way to the beach. We’ll be taking winners to Cabo and we’ll have a weekend full of fun events. One of the best things about these trips is that the size of them will be smaller, enabling more one on one time with the attendees.
For details and to register visit https://promotions.youngevity.com/trip/signup
More exciting things to come in 2022:
- Rebound cans are soon to be back in stock
- Better Health Challenge continues—join us now, or help lead a team!
- More gummies
- Rewards program in NZ/AU
YOUNGEVITY AMBASSADORS AND MAX INDICATOR
Finally, we were honored with messages from each of our amazing Ambassadors. What we love is that they each approach their businesses very differently (which is something we love about this industry), but each of them are supportive of the Youngevity mission, and equally as important—all of you. We love how they support our field in everything they do, each and every day. Thank you to Tom and Denice Chenault, Sheryl Morley, Scott and Juliette Fardulis, and Dr. Luis and Evelia Arriaza. Youngevity wouldn’t be what it is today without you.
Dr. Arriaza also gave us the introduction of the launch of our newest venture: Max Indicator. This is a Foreign Currency Exchange Trading platform that will create the opportunity to share the Youngevity message with a new group of people.
Listen to the New Year’s call to learn more about this exciting adventure on the Youngevity Fan Facebook Page at: Facebook.com/Youngevity
Thank you for those of you who took time out of your holiday celebrations to join us for the New Year’s Eve call. We thank you for everything you contributed to our Youngevity family in 2021, and we look forward, with you, to a bright and spectacular 2022!