Are You On Track?
Now that you’ve passed the halfway point of your first 90-days, you’ve probably encountered some challenges and celebrated some wins. That makes sense! The road to success is about continued reflection, perseverance, growth and change. But now is a good time to review where you are. Are you on track to achieve your goal of ranking up to Senior Associate by the end of your 90-days? There’s still plenty of time to adjust and achieve this milestone.
Review: Achieving Leadership
Let’s do a quick review of what it takes to achieve this foundational Leader level in our compensation plan.
- Achieve 200 in PQV: Personal Qualifying Volume consists of personal wholesale orders, plus personal retail Customer volume.
- Achieve 1,000 in GQV: Group Qualifying Volume consists of first 3 Levels of Distributor and Preferred Customer Volume
- Have 3 Active Personally Enrolled Preferred Customers or Brand Associates with 100 in PQV each
If you simultaneously achieve all the above in a calendar month, you’ll rise to the Senior Associate rank.
Whether you’re a stay-at-home parent, commute to a full-time job, or you’re retired and just love to travel, you can balance any of this with proper planning.
If you find yourself in one of these buckets and you’re having a hard time making it work, here are some tips to help you reach your goals:
- Hire a babysitter as needed for a couple of hours to get work done. High school students are always looking for quick extra cash.
- Swap parent days with a friend who works from home. They take yours one day and you take theirs the next time around.
- Create a Money Jar for little ones. They may get upset when you leave for a meeting or business event. Reward them by putting $1 in a jar every time you leave. They’ll be pushing you out the door in no time.
- Create a surprise gift closet. Stock up on inexpensive toys, color books, etc. Cover them in wrapping paper and hide them away for those unexpected times you need to focus on business. Make a deal with the kids: they get to choose an item from the gift closet in exchange for some uninterrupted time to focus on work.
- Have products and marketing materials in your car at all times. You never know when a conversation might strike during a break or at lunch.
- Keep an ongoing list of follow-up contacts and add to the list regularly. Make those calls or send messages during downtime, breaks or lunch.
- Get the family involved (kids, spouse, siblings, etc.) to help with tedious work like sending out thank you cards, samples, invites or labeling materials.
- Find extra spare moments when you aren’t working outside the home to focus on income-producing activities.
- As if you wouldn’t carry Youngevity products with you when you travel, but just in case make this a priority. You just never know who you’ll run into.
- Set up a virtual online event or do some live videos while traveling. Show people great products and remind them they can work this business around their lifestyle.
- Hire a part-time assistant to handle the extras while you’re enjoying your retirement, sending out thank you cards, samples or invites. You might just have a grandchild who’s willing to help.
- Find extra time to work on your business, so you can enjoy the luxury of retirement and still have fun making some extra money.
With the proper planning and preparation, this business offers the flexibility to work around what’s important to you, no matter where you are in life.
Remember that success requires focused action, personal discipline and lots of energy. Take pride in every step you take toward success. And find the necessary time to strategically plan how to hit your 90-day goal.
With YPhoto, you can easily, and quickly, create personalized cards, calendars, journals and so much more right from your phone!
YPhoto offers a collection of home décor, unique gifts, photo albums, and so much more to help you bring your photos and moments to life. It’s a great way to share photos and tell a story at home or at an event.